What I forgot to state is the most elementary aspect: an
ontolex:LexicalEntry can be associated with a (nonconcatenative)
morph:Morph or a (nonconcatenative) morph:Rule/morph:Replacement in the
following ways:
- for word formation: the lexical entry (e.g., a lexinfo:Root) from which
one or more derived forms can be encoded as the vartrans:source of a
morph:WordFormationRelation and an associated morph:WordFormationRule
- for inflection: the lexical entry can have an
ontolex:morphologicalPattern relation pointing to a morph:Paradigm. Such
paradigms are the morph:paradigm of morph:InflectionRules.

Both morph:InflectionRule and morph:WordFormationRule are morph:Rules and
can thus be connected to a non-concatenative morpheme (or replacement) as
described in the other email.

Our current real-world examples for noncontenative morphology are from word
formation, only. I guess your usecase is more in the inflection area
(because for word formation, it would be practical to give a lexical sense,
and then you'd need a LexicalEntry anyway), but the noncontenative part of
the specification (by means of regular expressions and capturing groups in
morph:Replacement) is identical in both use scenarios.

Best,
Christian