Dear Max

Thanks for your message.

My suggestion works with all texts (regardless of how "prototypical" or
"clean"/"dirty" --- note that it is our acceptance, of how real and
frequent "prototypical/canonical/textbook linguistic phenomena" are, that
needs adjustment) and all "morphological" types*, and with just a few lines
of code. I had read Hugh's question and Christian's replies.

*Please recall that despite how morphology has come to be an academic
concentration, it is not a necessary method for the classification of
language varieties. (There may be other decomposition methods that are more
universal, but "linguistic morphology" or analysis thereof is not one.)

Thanks for your feedback nonetheless.

Best
Ada

>>> https://github.com/ontolex/morph; most recent diagram under