Dear Hugh (if I may),
I was just about to answer mentioning LiLa, the project I’ve been involved
with, but I see that you’re already aware of it!

In LiLa, we faced the same problem: there doesn’t seem to be a standard
vocabulary for doing lemmatization as a linking task, connecting a token to a
canonical-form resource instead of a simple string.
We ended up defining a custom property in the LiLa ontology, called (without
much fantasy) lila:hasLemma:
https://lila-erc.eu/lodview/ontologies/lila/hasLemma

(the property has an unspecified domain, but it is generally used with corpus
tokens and a range to Lemmas as defined in the same ontology).

Here you can find an example of a corpus token that makes use of the property:
https://lila-erc.eu/data/corpora/ITTB/id/token/005.SCG*LB1.CP--++1.N.-5.1-1.2-4W1
(note that we use POWLA as ontology for corpus representation).

By the way, we also provide a text-linking service to lemmatize and link Latin
texts, which can also work programmatically via an API (or via the CLARIN
Switchboard, but it’s currently still in the beta version):
https://lila-erc.eu/LiLaTextLinker/
https://lila-erc.eu/LiLaTextLinker/process?text=Gallia%20est%20omnis%20divisa%20in%20partes%20tres.%20Tempus%20fugit.

A final note (maybe to be continued on personal communication off list), we
would be very interested in the connection between LiLa and Bridge, so we would
be more than happy to get in touch and help.

Best,
Francesco