Dear Christian

Re your PS:
one doesn't need to debate the use/future of lemmatization, though I'd
welcome such as part of scholarship. For those experienced in matters in/of
Linguistics, it should be clear that lemmatization was simply a cconstruct,
a entry-level philological exercise (esp. for those from Computer Science
with less of a background in Linguistics and language(s)). It has been sad
that some have picked up the habit of using lemmatization as a heuristic
(though for what, specifically?) and might have become, apparently, too
addicted to it to let it go. It is imperative that one weans themselves
from such habit.
Methods for linguistic morphology, e.g. (morphological) parsing or
stemming, are not a universal decomposition scheme, nor a universal method
for language/linguistic analyses. Also important is to bear in mind is that
neither linguistic morphology nor lemmas/lemmata doesn't/don't have that
long of a history.

Thanks for being open-minded enough to read this far.

Best
Ada