Dear Fanny,

just to complement Salvas response. In the case of the LivingNER corpus,
human entities have been normalized to the
NCBI Taxonomy code 9606 (just select those mentions linked to this species
code). This corpus also has "silver standard"
versions in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Catalan and
Galician and can be freely accessed from:

https://zenodo.org/records/7684093

Best regards,

Martin