Hi

We have a following requirement with our direct client:

Please send resume to ha...@ipcs.net

SQL Server DBA

-10 years of experience required

Location: Augusta, Maine

Duration: 1 year

Interview: First Telephonic and then F2F

*Experienced in*:

   - Data analysis
   - Setup, configuration, data migration/ETL tasks
   - Knowledge Transfer
   - Data migration from legacy system – experience in utilizing SSIS to
   allow incremental conversion
   - Performance Tuning
   - Set up reporting environment
   - Report writing
   - Healthcare experience preferred

* *

*Skills Required*

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – Required 7 years

SQL Server Reporting Services – Required 3 years

SQL Server Integration Services – Required 3 years

Crystal Reports – Required 1 year

Visual Basic – Required 2 years

Interview: Both phone and In person required

*Please send resume, rate, contact number and current location of candidates
who match the description.*

Thanks for your help with this requirement

Harry Arora

*IPCS, Inc.*
Suite 1595
600 South Highway 169