---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: TGCL Jobs <tgclj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Subject: NeeD SQL Server DBA .. Face to Face interview after telephonic
To: a...@tgclonline.com

*Hi,***

We have a following requirement with our direct client:

 *SQL Server DBA*

*Please send me resume
a...@tgcl.com<http://in.mc957.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=a...@tgcl.com>
*

*
*

-10 years of experience required

Location: Augusta, Maine

Duration: 1 year

 *Experienced in:*

*
*

·  Data analysis

·  Setup, configuration, data migration/ETL tasks

·  Knowledge Transfer

·  Data migration from legacy system – experience in utilizing SSIS to allow
incremental conversion

·  Performance Tuning

·  Set up reporting environment

·  Report writing

·  Healthcare experience preferred

*Skills Required*

*
*

   -   Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – Required 7 years
   -    SQL Server Reporting Services – Required 3 years
   -    SQL Server Integration Services – Required 3 years
   -    Crystal Reports – Required 1 year
   -    Visual Basic – Required 2 years

*Interview: Both phone and In person required*

* *

*Please send resume, rate, contact number and current location of candidates
who match the description.*

   -   Thanks for your help with this requirement

--
Thanks & Regards
Abhi Verma