Hi

We have *a requirement with our direct client for LAN-WAN Consultant***

* *

Position: LAN-WAN CISCO CERTIFIED Consultant

Location: Raleigh, NC

Duration: 1+ year

Start date: 16th Sep 2011

Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com***

* *

* *

*Skills / Experience Required***

·         Cisco CCNP Certification (current)

·         Cisco CATOS and IOS

·         Cisco MSFC and RSM Routing

·         Cisco ASA 55xx and Cisco Pix 515

·         Cisco Catalyst 6500, 5500, 4500, 4000, 3750, 3560 (Layer 2 through
7)

·         Cisco VPN3000 Concentrator and WLAN Access Points

·         Must be able to work in a hands-on capacity, with limited
technical supervision.

·         Must be able to understand and perform advanced network switch,
router and firewall configuration.

·         Must be able to work independently, meet deadlines, provide
detailed written status reports, documentation, work on multiple
simultaneous projects and track status and progress on each.

·         Must be able to work either leading a team or as part of a team.

·         Must be able to interact with various inter and intra-department
groups on both a technical and personal level.

Preferred:

* Cisco CCIE Certification (current)

* Cisco CCSP Certification (current)

Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.

Please do not change the heading of the email…just hit reply to submit
candidates.

Thanks and regards

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Ramani