HI,

I hope you are doing great!!!

I have an immediate requirement with our client, please go through below
job description, if you are interested please send me your updated word
format resume.

Early response is really appreciated.

*Please send resumes to nkris...@cloudeeva.com <nkris...@cloudeeva.com>*

*Job Role: MicroStrategy Developer*

*Location: Raleigh NC*

*Duration: 6months+ Extensions*

*Job Description:*

Role and Responsibilities
* Reports to the Development Manager
* Works in a cross-functional team to develop a compelling, interactive,
fast and easy to use reports for successful enterprise web applications
used by Global 500 companies across industries and worldwide
* Provides support and guidance to sustaining team when engaged in
troubleshooting reporting issues in customer environments.
* Collaborates with other Developers, Architects, UX, Product Owners and
Testers in a highly transparent Agile organization, with three week
iterations, continuous integration and a relentless drive for quality

 Required Skills & Attributes:
* Experience developing applications, reports, and dashboards using
Microstrategy tools and APIs
* Experience developing custom MicroStrategy solutions utilizing the
MicroStrategy SDK
* Experience building custom report visualizations
Experience using agile vs. traditional approaches in releasing high-value
products
* Experience writing complex SQL queries

Preferred Skills & Attributes:
* Experience with Java
* Experience with Microstrategy's Command Manager and Object Manager
* Experience with Microstrategy Mobile
* Experience developing MicroStrategy in an OEM application

* The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in the world of BI
and have a passion for the latest technologies and experience in building
"Best of Breed" reporting applications

Basic Qualifications:
* 3+ years experience in agile software development methodologies is
heavily preferred
* Bachelor's Degree in Math, Computer Science or Engineering

Other Assets:
* Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and Supply Chain Management
market space
* Knowledge of Teradata Database

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Krishna | Talent Acquisition

Cloudeeva, Inc.

104 Windsor Center Drive, Suite 300, East Windsor, NJ 08520.

Direct: 732-476-5241

Desk: 609 245 0020  ext 617| Fax: 732-584-2474

http:// www.cloudeeva.com/

San Ramon | Silicon Valley | San Francisco | New York | Delhi