Dear *Business Partners*,

Greetings from Tekniti LLC!!

Hope you are doing great today.

I would like to introduce myself as *Babu, Resource Manager* from
*Tekniti* located
in GA. We have a dedicated Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice
your needs on any of the technologies with the best resources.

Going forward, please add me *b...@tekniti.com* <b...@tekniti.com> /
*babu.tekn...@gmail.com
<babu.tekn...@gmail.com>*  to your daily requirements distribution list and
please keep me posted with your client needs.

Please share all suitable opportunities for our consultants.

 *Name*

*Skill*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

A V

Automation Tester/Selenium Tester

5+

GA

GA

Immediate

R V

Performance Test Lead

13+

MI

OPEN

Immediate

K S

Sr QA Analyst/ Selenium Tester

6+

CA

OPEN

Immediate

L P

QA Analyst / Tester

5+

NC

NC & Neighboring States

Immediate

N N

AEM / Adobe CQ Developer

7+

NJ

OPEN

Immediate

H P

AEM Lead / Adobe CQ Lead Developer

12+

GA

Remote only

Immediate

P K

Senior AEM / Adobe CQ Developer

8+

TX

OPEN

Immediate

M D

Orcle EBS Techno Functional consultant

8+

GA

OPEN

Immediate

N K

Orcle EBS Techno Functional consultant

7+

TX

OPEN

Immediate

R K

SQL Server DBA

7+

GA

GA & Neighboring States

Immediate

R P

Electrical engineer / Embedded Hardware design

10+

UT

OPEN

Immediate

K P

UI Developer

6+

CA

OPEN

Immediate

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Looking forward to work with you.

*Thanks & Regards,BabuTekniti LLC | An E- Verified Company|4530 Idlewood
DrCumming GA 30040Direct: (770) 728-8473 <%28770%29%20728-8473> |
Email: b...@tekniti.com <b...@tekniti.com> / babu.tekn...@gmail.com
<babu.tekn...@gmail.com>http://www.tekniti.com <http://www.tekniti.com/>*