Dear *Business Partner*,

Greetings from Tekniti LLC!!

Hope you are doing great today...

I would like to introduce myself as *Babu, Resource Delivery Manager*
from *Tekniti
LLC* located in GA. We have a dedicated Consulting practice all over U.S.
to suffice your needs on any of the technologies with the best resources.

Going forward, please add me *b...@tekniti.com* <b...@tekniti.com> /
*babu.tekn...@gmail.com* <babu.tekn...@gmail.com>  to your daily
requirements distribution list and please keep me posted with your client
needs.

We have excellent consultants for below mentioned technologies and kindly share
all suitable opportunities for them:

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Senior AEM / Adobe CQ*

8+

GA

Open

Immediate

*Senior AEM / Adobe CQ*

8+

TX

Open

Immediate

*Senior GRC Archer*

7

PA

Open

Immediate

*Senior GRC Archer*

8+

NC

Open

Immediate

*Liferay Portal*

7+

TX

Open

Immediate

*Microstrategy*

6

MN

Open

Immediate

*Novell/NetIQ IDM*

8+

CA

Open

Immediate

*Sr. QA*

6+

GA

GA/NC/FL

Immediate

*Sailpoint/IAM*

7+

MI

Open

Immediate

*Sailpoint/IAM*

7+

TX

Open

Immediate

*SAS Programmer/Analyst*

7+

CO

Open

Immediate

*Websphere Portal*

7+

TX

Open

Immediate

*Oracle EBS Finance Functional*

7+

TX

Open

Immediate

*AS400*

4+

TX

Open

Immediate

*Dot Net*

8+

TX

Only TX

Immediate

*Embedded*

8

TX

Open

Immediate

*SAP BO*

6+

CA

Open

Immediate

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Looking forward to work with you.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Babu | Resource Delivery Manager*

*Tekniti LLC |* *An E- Verified Company|*

4530 Idlewood Dr

Cumming GA 30040

*Direct:* (770) 728-8473 | *Email:* b...@tekniti.com /
babu.tekn...@gmail.com

http://www.tekniti.com/

Note: Please send an email if  I miss your call