*Visa Copy MUST*

*Job Title:* Technical Project Manager - SAP Security

*Location: *Bellevue, WA

*Start Date:* 2/18/2016

*End Date:* 2/18/2017

*Technical Delivery Manager – Security*

In these roles you will have an opportunity to:

Responsible for the successful completion of multiple projects assigned
Meet goals on project budget, scope, schedule and quality
Provides project governance and procedural direction and guidelines to the
team
Establishes project goals, role accountability and responsibility, and task
assignments
Effectively communicates with business sponsors, business SMEs and other IT
functions to successfully complete projects
Demonstrates proactive nature, especially in the identification and
management of project risks and issues
Manages and regularly reports on established project budgets

Required qualifications for this role include:

Experience as a project manager for enterprise software development projects
Experience as program manager and have managed multiple projects
concurrently
Exepreince as project manager in SAP domain
Excellent oral communication skills across various levels of organizational
management and project stakeholders
Excellent presentation skills in preparing project status reports and
presentations
Time management, planning, and organizing skills
Problem solver and self-starter
Must have very good at using MS-Excel and MS-Project

Nice to have not Mandate

Experience with application security
Telecommunications
PMP certification

*Contact*

*VineethaPillai*

*Ph: 703-831-8282 X 234*

*E: **vinee...@canopy-one.com* <vinee...@canopy-one.com>

*Send me an invite to receive my requirements everyday: *
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>