*Visa Copy MUST*

*Job Title:* iOS Architect

*Location: *Bellevue, WA

*Start Date:* ASAP

*End Date:* 2/1/2017

*Qualifications:*

Architecture, design and development of mobile apps
Create proof of concepts (using Android, iOS, Java, REST APIs) and did
vendor evaluations
Active participant in code review sessions
Create high level solution design, detailed design, impact analysis and
troubleshooting documents
Led and collaboratively resolved production issues (logs analysis, code
review and analysis, infrastructure issues)

*Contact*

*VineethaPillai*

*Ph: 703-831-8282 X 234*

*E: **vinee...@canopy-one.com* <vinee...@canopy-one.com>

*Send me an invite to receive my requirements everyday: *
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>