Dear Partners,

This is Venkat with Headway Tek

We have an opportunity for you and if you are interested in this below
opportunity, please send me your updated resume and the below details to
ven...@headwaytek.com

*Java Backend Microservices*

*Location is Cedar Rapids, Iowa, NYC/NJ*

*Long term*

*Java Backend Microservices Engineer JD:*

·         Java / J2EE

·         Application Caching

·         In-memory Data Grid Gemfire

·         Application Building using Akka

·         Spring Libraries

·         Hibernate

·         Experience implementing security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign
On

·         Design and implement APIs, deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP

·         Experience with relational database system (e.g., MySQL, MS SQL
Server, Oracle).

·         Hands on experience in Micro services design, decomposition and
development

·         Experience developing schemas (e.g., XSD, JSON) and related data
structures.

·         Experience with git for source control

·         Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment,
Docker

*Please fill the details and revert back to me with your Updated resume, H1
copy and Driving license copy.*

*Full Name(As per SSN) :*

*Contact No:*

*Email Id:*

*Rate/Salary:*

*current Location:                                          *

*Relocation:*

*Skype Id:*

*Availability to join the Project:*

*If done with the project(Last date):*