Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

Profile – Front-End – UI - Developer

Full Name

vidit shah

Contact Number

669-223-8504

Email ID

vidit.sha...@yahoo.com

Location

Los Angeles CA

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 2:52 PM, ANUDEEP <anudeep.canopy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Title : UI Lead *
>
> *Location : Milpitas, CA (50% Travel)*
>
> *Duration : 6+ Months*

> Experience- 6-8 years of experience in UI
>
> JavaScript and jQuery
>
> Modern HTML/CSS layout and design experience, portfolio desired
>
> Experience with Bootstrap and Foundation
>
> Experience with at least one major modern framework such as Angular,
> Backbone, Ember, or React.
>
> Experience with communicating to services using REST/JSON
>

> *Thanks*
>
> *Anudeep | Anblicks | http://www.anblicks.com/ <http://www.anblicks.com/>*
>
> *14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas, TX-75254*
>
> *anudee...@anblicks.com* <anudee...@anblicks.com>
>
> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*