Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

* Profile –** DevOps Engineer/Linux Admin*

Full Name

Kiran Belde

Contact Number

781-365-8698

Email ID

kiranbel...@gmail.com

Location

Cleaveland OH

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Brizz Tech <brizztec...@gmail.com> wrote:

>                           Share resumes at brijes...@kenfill.co
>

> *Position: Devops Engineer       *
>
> *Location: Highland Ranch, CO*
>
> *Interview mode: Skype*
>
> *Type of hire: Contract 12+ Months*
>
> *Responsibilities*
>
> Providing implementation of and consultation around Chef technologies,
> processes, and technologies.
>
>    - Act as a Chef expert to help perform enterprise configuration
>    management of server builds.
>    - Custom recipe development is required for Windows (IIS) and Java
>    (TCServer/JBOSS).
>    - Assist the DEV/OPs team to develop offerings leveraging Chef
>    including proven architectures, proofs of concept, and best practices for
>    delivery.
>    - Utilize a variety of tools, techniques, and procedures to resolve
>    problems.
>    - Assist and support team members in executing projects on time.
>    - Provide internal training and knowledge transfer to other technical
>    staff, as requested or necessary.
>    - Work with technical staff to produce robust documentation
>

> *Requirements*
>
>    - Extensive experience working with Chef in an Enterprise environment
>    - 5+ year professional, hands on experience with mid to large scale
>    environments in development and production settings, including
>    implementing, troubleshooting, managing, configuring, and patching.
>    - Knowledge of deploying Chef components on premise
>    - Good understanding of network infrastructure
>    - Expertise in additional DEVOPs tool sets such as Jenkins, Git and
>    Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket) is a plus.
>    - Experience with the VMware and HP product suites is a plus.
>    - Experience with Agile concepts is a plus.
>

> *Other Qualifications*
>
>    - Highly organized, with strong communication, and consultative
>    experience and skills.
>    - Flexibility to use skills in varying roles within a young and
>    growing company.
>    - Able work as a member of a team on large projects taking direction
>    from a project manager and lead architect.
>    - Able to communicate effectively in written form.
>

> *Best Regards,*
>
> *Brijesh Kumar *
> *USA : 219-209-4155*
>
> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*