*Direct Client:*

*Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer*

*Austin, TX*

*Contract*

This role will be a key contributor to a dynamic and fast paced business
development, product engineering team. Candidates should be well-versed in
developing custom solutions using the XRM platform, CRM 2013, 2015, 2016,
and SDK development.  The team follows RAD methodologies to support mission
critical applications for various business units. This opportunity will be
focused on developing the next iteration of internal software for our
Single Family Residential Capital equity platform.

*A little more about this role:*

Work with business stakeholders and development team to gain an in-depth
understanding of property management business and workflows.

Create custom solutions using the XRM platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
2013, 2015, 2016 and SDK development.

Design, develop, test, and implement features that expand Dynamics CRM
functionality.

Customize and modify existing Dynamics CRM features to make them more
efficient.

Design, develop, test, and implement reports that provide senior management
with real-time data regarding business activities within our property
management subsidiary.

Warm Regards,

Pavan Pisupati | *AQUINAS**CONSULTING* <http://www.aquinasconsulting.com/>

601 Boston Post Rd #9, Milford, CT 06460

203-647-7964 | ppisup...@aquinasconsulting.com