*Data Engineer Resources Location: Dallas, TX*

*Visa: - H1B, GC and USC (As per client request, I want passport number for
H1B consultant) Contract Need 4 Positions *
*Job Description: -*

• 10+ years of IT experience with a proven track record of success
operating in a complex, global, fast paced environment is required.
• 5+ experience in various Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop,
Spark SQL, Hive, Hue, Impala, Nifi, Kafka) and strong knowledge of
analytics and consumption tools
• 8+ years of experience in utilizing and extending ETL/ ELT solutions
(e.g., Informatica, Hortonworks, Pentaho, Ab Initio) in a complex,
high-volume data environment
• 8+ years of hands on coding experience in two or more of C/C++, Python,
Scala, Java, R
• 5+ years of experience with building data visualization solutions using
QlikView, Tableau etc.
• Strong exposure in Data Management, Governance and Controls functions
• Proficiency across the full range of database and business intelligence
tools
• Exposure to Machine Learning to include: feature extraction, statistical
approaches, linear and non-linear classifiers, and deep learning
• Financial Services background or experience preferred across different
LOBs.
• Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and
verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with a diverse
population.

Thanks & Regards,

*Babjee*

Ph: 940-229-5980

bab...@qcentrio.com

www.qcentrio.com

# 405 State Hwy 121, Suite A250 Lewisville, Texas, 75067
[image: Description: Qcentrio]

*Disclaimer** :* Under Bill’s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. All the removal
requests will be duly acted upon