*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well. *

*Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,*

* Please reply on :- amit.si...@axiomglobal.com
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>*

*Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest. I
will look forward to hearing from you.*

*Job title:      Bigdata/Hadoop admin *
*Location:    Cary, NC *
*Duration:    13 Months  with Possible extension   *

* Job Description *
*5+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of experience in Bigdata/Hadoop
Admin with good to have MongoDB & Splunk skills. *
*• 5+ years of IT experience with min 3+ years of experience on Bigdata
Administration (Hadoop,MongoDB & Splunk) *
*• Good hands-on experience as an Hadoop admin *
*• Expertise in Cluster maintenance using tools like IBM BigInsights,
Hortonworks Ambari, Ganglia etc *
*• Good at Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce
routines. *
*• Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning *
*• Monitor Hadoop cluster health, connectivity and security *
*• Experience on troubleshooting, backup and recovery. *
*• Manage and review Hadoop log files. *
*• File system management and monitoring. *
*• HDFS support and maintenance. *
*• Familiar with HDFS, MR and Yarn commands (CLI) and utilities. *
*• Experience in schedulers in Hadoop, job scheduling and monitoring. *
*• Experience on hive, hbase, sqoop, RDBMS and Hadoop eco system. *
*• Experience and Troubleshooting issues on Apache HBase and Solr. *
*• Experience in handling platforms secured with Ranger and Kerberos. *
*• Experience in creating new MongoDB databases, instances, Database
objects/views and etc. *
*• Install, configure, Test the Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy monitor
system performance after go-live *
*• Support, maintain, and expand Splunk infrastructure in a highly
resilient configuration *
*• Standardized Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance
across a variety #### UNIX and Windows platforms *
*• Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issues *
*• Assist internal users #### Splunk in designing and maintaining
production-quality dashboards *
*• Should possess a basic knowledge on Dockers and Containers *
*• Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database,
application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality
and availability. *
*• Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and
Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required. *
*• Candidate should be having excellent communication, presentation &
customer handling skills. *

*Best Regards*
*Amit Singh*
*Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.*
*220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*
*Direct:  (925) 393-5824*
*Email : amit.si...@axiomglobal.com <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>*
*www.axiomglobal.com <http://www.axiomglobal.com> *

*Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAEW8Pmhxsc228Fk_31Af0FumK9_R15577NmE0vC7XXAdsCnLGg%40mail.gmail.com.