*Salesforce Developer (2 openings)*

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 6 months

*Local candidates… no sub vending. *

Our client is seeking a Salesforce Developer for a contract opportunity in
Irving, TX! The individual in this position will be responsible for, but
not limited to, defining solution specifications from business requirements
document, configure/build Salesforce.com solutions and associated data
management logic, and design/build/support integrations with external
systems.

Responsibilities:

   - Work with business partners and technical team members to review and
   analyze CRM requirements
   - Create and maintain solution design specifications to create new
   functionality in Salesforce.com platform and to enhance/fix existing
   functionality
   - Configure/build new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce.com
   platform using declarative and/or programmatic solutions.
   - Plan and execute data mapping and conversion activities in
   Salesforce.com projects.
   - Design and implement Salesforce.com integration with external
   applications and systems
   - Provide Level 2 Salesforce.com platform day-today support, and
   maintenance as needed in areas including deployments with development
   environments, Salesforce release evaluation, assigned tickets, data
   management, etc.
   - Actively participate/lead walk-throughs/demos and reviews with team
   (as needed)

Required Skills:

   - Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer-related or Business-related field
   - Over four years of experience configuring and building Salesforce.com
   solutions
   - Working knowledge of Apex development and Visualforce Page development
   - Good understanding of Salesforce governance limits
   - Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
   in a fast paced environment
   - Experience managing Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills
   - Salesforce.com Platform Developer Certification

Desired Skills:

   - Experience with Salesforce.com Lightning Experience and developing
   lightning components
   - Working knowledge of web services development using restAPI, SOAP
   services, etc.
   - Experience with Salesforce.com Community Cloud
   - Proficient in SQLs and DMLs with Microsoft SQL Server Databases
   - Demonstrated work experience in working with diverse set of users E.g.
   Sales, Back office personnel and management
   - Business analysis skills is a plus

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0G7YR5AT_o3yne%3Dz%3D1wLCb0VacabuGn0bim%2BpZwjiRycA%40mail.gmail.com.