Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for this position.

Role: IBM InfoSphere DataStage Consultant

Location: Plano, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

Datastage ETL, Unix, Databases

Experience with job automation & scheduling software (ControlM), UNIX,
Windows, File transfer utilities, Visio, process flow creation, ETL
technologies

Analyze requirements and existing resources to create efficient database
and ETL designs to support system to system data integration

Work with project and business analyst leads in order to develop and
clarify in-depth technical requirements including logical and physical data
modeling activities

Design and implement ETL processes for data transactions related to
Enterprise Data Warehouse, Operational Data Store (ODS), and other data
structures to support our Business Intelligence operations

*Thanks&Regards*

*Madhukar Reddy*

*IT Recruiter2250 Satellite Blvd., *

*Suite # 115Duluth, GA 30097Direct: 678-267-3994*
*Fax: 678-379-2357*
*Office:678 688 4891 ext:203*
madhu...@acadiatechnologies.com
www.acadiatechnologies.com