*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

*Title: Big Data Developer with Java Background *

*Location: Cary, NC*

*Duration: Long Term.*

Big Data Developer performs these activities:

- Works with the business data modeler, data analyst, and other team
members to create a design for how data movement and transformation should
occur, given the requirements

- Designs the physical data model, the graph relationships, error handling,
and other aspects of the big data implementation

- Hands-on work to develop / deliver the solution

- Work with other team members who are working on other portions of the
stack to ensure that the "contract" hand-off from the database is what is
required

- Hands-on troubleshooting and tuning

- Follow the standards set for data modeling, data architecture, Insight
system design, and other practices

- Perform peer reviews of code as soon as it is delivered

- Perform demos, design reviews, and code reviews for program- and
platform-level governance groups

- Participates in sprint planning sessions, including providing detailed
tasks that are required to fulfill stories

- Always, always keep Jira information up-to-date

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 703 7764 Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAEiAxkN3L_rY89GJOkH9N0RS60pbS4LOzKrpifGHOUAtgVS1Cw%40mail.gmail.com.