Hello Priscila,

I'm from Sao Paulo too!

Welcome to this group!


Fabricio

On 8/5/05, Priscila Moura Arakaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  
>  
> 
> Hi, Amir, 
> 
> I'm Priscila, a 25y.o. college student from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I study
> Languages at University of Sao Paulo (1st. year). 
> 
> May I take part in this discussion too? 
>  
> 
> All the best, 
> 
> Priscila 
> 
> PS. 1 : if your answer is "yes": When I'm nervous, I drink herbal tea. And
> pray. 
>  ________________________________
>  
> From:  "Amir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To:  [email protected]
> To:  "Correct my English"
> <[email protected]>
> Subject:  Re: What do u think about the name "kingsign"?
> Date:  Thu, 04 Aug 2005 06:26:27 -0700
> 
> >
> >Hi
> >I think it means the power sign; however, I sent for you some topics
> >for discuss.For example:
> >When I be nervous...
> >The best friend of me should be...
> >I adore...
> >Good Lock
> >
>  


-- 
Fabricio

Reply via email to