Don't worry. The same was with me. Two answers and that's all. People always
are very enthusiastic at the beginning, but it doesn't persist for long
time. Are You polish, I think? Where do you live pecisely? Are You studying?
If yes, what is the subject?
I live in Pulawy, I finished my studies at the Warsaw University nearly two
years ago, after this I got married and together with my husband we went to
London, to learn and work. Nice time, but hard and sometimes difficult too.
We returned to Poland a year ago, got a job, rent a flat - life..
I send You some links which I use every day to learn English:
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/
http://portalwiedzy.onet.pl/tlumacz.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/ao
d/radio4.shtml?listen
BBc is very good if you want to practise listening, the Radio 4 station has
a lot of talks, news, interviews, reading books... no music. And listening
this station you can find vary speakers, not only native, becouse this radio
is from London, where lives many foreigners.
My writting is weakest in my english skills so I apologize for mistakes :)
but in my case it is most difficult to find good method to practise it.
Best regards
I'm waiting for Your answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Marek Jakubiec
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Hi I'm a new comer



The letter is absolutely a bad luck. Please, they send
me no e-mails.

Marek

--- Raj Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi sittara,
> How are u? Can I able to know from where are living
> in cheenai? I am also
> living in cheenai.
>
>  On 9/23/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> > hi all I am also from India (Chennai) keep mailing
> I'm not fluent in
> > english. Please help me to develop my english
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> thanks and regards
> Raj Gupta
>
> M.S. Research Scholar,
> Distributed and Object Systems Lab.,
> Department of CS & E,
> IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036,
> 9840623332
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "Three Things in life, Once gone never come back...
> Words, Opportuntity and
> Time"
>




__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com



Reply via email to