Actually, most of your corrections are unnecessary. While "Actually" should not be used, most of his constructions are good idiomatic English. It might be better stated as one sentence:

"I am from Hingoli, a district in Maharashtra state, but at present I am in Pune working as a software developer at Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd."

On 11/7/05, Raj Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(No need for actually) I am from Hingoli, which is a district in Maharashtra state. Whereas  presently I  am working in pune as software developer at persistent systems pvt. ltd.
 
 
:-- Suggestion from group. please look on way of writing and tell any other rectification can be done in it.
 
On 11/7/05, Ashish choudhari <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Actually I am from Hingoli, a district in Maharashtra state. But at
present i am in Pune doing a job of software developer at persistent
systems pvt. ltd.




--
thanks and regards
Raj Gupta

M.S. Research Scholar,
Distributed and Object Systems Lab.,
Department of CS & E,
IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036,
9818223222
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Three Things in life, Once gone never come back... Words, Opportuntity and Time"



--
- Rhamantus

Reply via email to