Well said, Morris.



Noelle Morris wrote:
Actually, most of your corrections are unnecessary. While "Actually" should not be used, most of his constructions are good idiomatic English. It might be better stated as one sentence:

"I am from Hingoli, a district in Maharashtra state, but at present I am in Pune working as a software developer at Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd."

On 11/7/05, *Raj Gupta* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:


    (No need for actually) I am from Hingoli, which is a district in
    Maharashtra state. Whereas  presently I  am working in pune as
    software developer at persistent systems pvt. ltd.
:-- Suggestion from group. please look on way of writing and tell
    any other rectification can be done in it.
On 11/7/05, *Ashish choudhari* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:


        Actually I am from Hingoli, a district in Maharashtra state.
        But at
        present i am in Pune doing a job of software developer at
        persistent
        systems pvt. ltd.



Reply via email to