Well, you can send it to me if you like. I'm not a native speaker of English, but I've been studying it for a few years already, so this could be a good practice for me.
Nevertheless, John is the person you're looking for, I guess. I think he won't mind if you ask him for help (will you, John? :)). Best, Pet'us On 11/28/05, PTL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hello. > Make my day - please correct my english essay. > I've just started in 'high school' (or its european equivalent, I don't > know what it is called - we're aged 15-17) and this is my first english > essay. I wan't to impress my teacher. > > Anyhow - please correct my english essay. It's 545 words long and > consists a summary of a short story and a 'comment-part'. I wan't you > to correct my linguistic errors and spelling problems, and please feel > free to correct my language, if it sounds wrong and out of context. > > Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but I don't like to publish it. I'll > send you a mail with the essay, if you don't mind. > > I'm looking forward to hear from you. > > PTL, > >
