i have been U.S. for almost 4 years now, but my English really
sucks....-.-
especially my speaking...I've been in a college since i came from
korea, but things is i don't have time to make a friend and also it's
hard to make a good friend. i am full time student and have full time
work, and i have spent time at church with Korean people( of course we
speak a Korean everytime).One time, when i teach bible to the kids in
church, one of them said,"You Suck at English" i felt so bad. He
compared between he and i because he has been here only for 3 years.
However, he speak way better than me. Of couse he is only 10 years old
now and i am 27 year old, so that he is good for learning language.
Once he told me that i really cannot speak English, I started thinking,
"why can't i speak English well?".....
here is a little bit of my information,
I am a male and be a really good Cristine like Jesus. I have grown up
in Korea for 23 years, and i served the army for 3 years in Korea. I am
27 now...
i need a friend who can help me my English.....^^ sometimes, i need to
correct my essays, too. I can teach you Korean and let you know all
Korean culture.
I really want to speak fluently....-.-....you can always contact me
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and [EMAIL PROTECTED]


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to