Hello Bilgen (if it's your name),

I'm Petr. I can try and correct the message you've sent:

1. The first person pronoun "I" is always capital, as you might know.
Perhaps, you're just lazy ;-), which I can tolerate :-)
2. It's "contact", not "contect". A typo?
3. There should be no preposition, you simply "contact somebody".
4. Since "how can I do it" isn't a question, the word order should be
just like in any other ordinary statement.
5. And it's "okay" rather than "okey", I suppose. Maybe another typo?

Hence, the sentence could look as follows:

Okay, I want to contact you, but I don't know how I can do it.

(if it's really what you wanted to write)

...or better, perhaps:

Okay, I'd like to contact you, but I don't know how I can do so.

...or:

....how to do so.

etc.

Best,

Petr

2006/3/25, bilgen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> okey i want to contect with you but i don;t know how can i do it
>
>
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to