Fernando, if you don't mind, I will start by correcting what you wrote:

Thank you so much.  I'm a 27-year-old Brazilian male, I'm a geography
student.

I have to learn English because I'm going to present a paper about
geomorphology (you don't have to write the word 'science')  Maybe some
day I will be able to study in England.  (For talking about future
possibility use 'will be able.')

I have to (don't forget the word 'to') speak very well.

English courses in Brazil are very expensive. (when speaking in general
about something, we use the plural - I like apples)

Hope this helps.  If you need more help, I'll check in from time to
time.  But I'm sure there are lots of others who could help you as
well.  All the best and good luck.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to