My name is Chaya.  I'm originally from the U.S. and live in Israel now.
 I teach English as a second language to adults.

What is geomorphology?

A good way to get the English into your head is to repeat a correct
sentence over and over again until it becomes natural.

"It will be great" - "It would be great if you could......" (With "it
would be" use the second form of the verb - It would be great if you
came with us.

Direct question: What is your name?
Indirect question: Can you tell me what your name is?
Can you tell me where the bank is?  Can you tell me where my books are?


I don't know about any audio sites; but if I come across one, I'll let
you know.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to