Could you help me to correct the following writting? Thanks in advance.
What you said quite right, the future is in my hand, and I should look
into this matter seriously and carefully. But I don't want to leave
here until after some time; how long I will stay here I don't know.
That depends on.
And besides, changing job is a troublesome thing to do. For
relationship with colleagues, I treated them as the formal
relationship. I have never scold at them, never offend them. but I
don't believe them, I don't want to approach them, neither let them
to approach my deep heart. Keeping one's secret is necessary. I
don't know what they think of me. Once your weaknesses are release to
them, some of them will use this as a means and tell all of them to the
boss, and it is hateful.
X-Google-Language: ENGLISH,ASCII-7-bit
Received: by 10.11.53.63 with SMTP id b63mr81366cwa;
Sat, 20 May 2006 05:21:05 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Token: rNvcPQwAAADUlreNsF27QJhC1s4lRvsQ
Received: from 70.48.63.197 by j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com with HTTP;
Sat, 20 May 2006 12:21:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: "tony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Correct my English" <[email protected]>
Subject: Help for correction
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:21:05 -0000
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
User-Agent: G2/0.2
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1;
SV1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Could you help me to correct the following writting? Thanks in advance.
What you said quite right, the future is in my hand, and I should look
into this matter seriously and carefully. But I don't want to leave
here until after some time; how long I will stay here I don't know.
That depends on.
And besides, changing job is a troublesome thing to do. For
relationship with colleagues, I treated them as the formal
relationship. I have never scold at them, never offend them. but I
don't believe them, I don't want to approach them, neither let them
to approach my deep heart. Keeping one's secret is necessary. I
don't know what they think of me. Once your weaknesses are release to
them, some of them will use this as a means and tell all of them to the
boss, and it is hateful.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---