What you said is quite right, the future is in my hands, and I should
look into this matter seriously and carefully. But I don't want to
leave here yet; how long I will stay here I don't know. That depends.

And besides, changing jobs is a troublesome thing to do. In my
relationship with colleagues, I have treated them formally. I have
never scolded them, never offended them. But I don't trust them, I
don't want to approach them, or let them really know my heart. Keeping
secrets is necessary. I don't know what they think of me. Once you let
them know your weaknesses, some of them will use this information, tell
it to the boss, and be hateful.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to