[EMAIL PROTECTED]@ wrote:
> Hello, I'm Karolina. I'm from southern Poland, I'm 14 years old and I'm
> learning English and German.

"Hello, I'm Karolina, 14 years old from Southern Poland. I'm currently
learning English and German."

> My nativ language in Polish of course.

"My native language is Polish of course."

> How are you?

> I've got the group too.

"I have a group as well"

> You can join here :-)
> http://groups.google.com/group/Lern-English

> I'm owner this group.

"I own this group." OR "I'm the owner of this group."

> Could you correct me in my English? I would like to make new friends.
> my the best wishes
> Karolina


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to