Hi I am happy to find a friend :) I want to study about languages and ý am learning English. I am a student in a high school you know(grade 10) I like meeting people and chating. Also ý need to have friends around the world to chating on the net because ý have no chance to improve my English.
Anyway I don't know anything about you. Can you tell sth about you? Also if you want to learn sth about me, ask me please Thank you for your messege See you later Sena >From: "Mihir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Reply-To: [email protected] >To: "Correct my English" <[email protected]> >Subject: Re: Hello, new member!!! >Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:04:03 -0000 > > >hey sena, >im in high school too, I'd love to help you...u can add me on msn >[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > >> _________________________________________________________________ Her yönüyle sohbetin tadi ancak Messenger ile çikar! http://messenger.msn.com/?mkt=tr&DI=3490&XAPID=2584 --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Correct my English" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
