Well, I'm a native speaker of Czech (living in Northern Moravia), so if anyone's interested...;-) By the way, what's the address of the website you're working on? Are you also planning to include the awkward mother tongue of mine? :-)

Best,

P.

2006/7/28, Magoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm a native English speaker, and I'm working right now on a website
for learning languages.  The idea is that you go and practice writing,
then native speakers will fix the things you write which are wrong.

So I can help you learn English, and you can help me learn your
language!

What do you think of this?  Does this interest anyone?  If so, when I
fix a few more problems, I'll send you a link.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to