Hey,  I'm brazilian and I can help you with your web site, if you want
of course! By the way my mother tongue is portuguese and I can also
translate ....



GTalk: gabriel.coppini(at)gmail(dot)com
MSN-Messenger: gababner(at)hotmail(dot)com


Best regards..



On 7/31/06, Matt Haggard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> lambosv,
>
> Yes, it's my site.  Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
>
> On 7/31/06, lambosv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Maggo, I think it is a good idea. Is this
> > "http://lang.tabonga.com/index.php"; your homepage?
> > It's pretty good designed.
> > Bye lambosv
> >
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to