What does it mean dears? Please let me know what you people are talking about.
I also do agree with you both guys really we have to talk in English here only. by the way where are you from buddies? ( Adventurer & Donny)?
Thanks
Asim Khan
On 8/18/06, adventurer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Donny for your care but don´t mind..Some of friends who is the
member of this group didn´t understand what i mean
So I forgot it.I tried not to mind them..
But thank you for your reply I hope you can find in this group what you
want!!!
--
Thanks & Regards
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
