Yes, sure. Please advise me, what should i transcribe and how. Could
you explain it throughly?

Thanks,

Kash

On Mar 18, 7:34 am, "Maner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3月6日, 上午2时18分, "Kash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hello everyone
>
> > I have had a dream to improve my writing skills to the level where i
> > don't have to get embarrassed over stupid mistakes in my e-mails and
> > short compositions. I have a very tight work schedule and i can't
> > afford to quit the job and peruse my dream which is becoming more like
> > a need now. I have come across various suggestions to build up the
> > habit of writing every day as that ensures betterment in writing with
> > the passage of time. But, every time, after putting all the ideas into
> > practice a day or two , i ended up putting an end to all the passion
> > and obsession of improving writing skills. I humbly request all of you
> > to give me a few practical and innovative advices to help me fulfill
> > my need.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Kash
>
> Hello! Maybe I can give you a advice, just transcribe some English
> ariticle you I like.I enjoy using this way to improve my English,It
> makes a great effort for me.I hope you'd love it!


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to