Hi Asim,

of course I did ;-) I'm just too busy to respond in a more regular
manner (for which I apologize). My mailbox is currently packed up with
unanswered emails. You know, apart from other things, I've been
editing a few Wikipedia articles (for the English mutation), writing
requested papers, my laptop didn't work for some time, I was
abroad...a lot of things that have been a serious obstacle to my
regular participation in this forum since we chatted last time. Sorry
for that!

Cordially,

Petr

2007/4/10, Asim Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Sara,
>
> This link is not working.
>
> Hi Petr,
>
> Thanks Petr Hrubis, I'm one of your old friend, did you recognize me?
>
> Thanks a lot to you all
>
> On 4/9/07, Sara.George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > go to www.askaboutenglish.com
> >
> > On Apr 9, 2:40 am, "Ibnu AA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Dear all,
> > > I am an Indonesian. I really need English. Because of that I need your
> > > help. Now I need an explanation on what the different between "only"
> > > and "just" is. Because if they are translated into Indonesian, they
> > > have the same meaning. I thank you for your help.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Visit my Institute's Home page
> Join me in my group
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/IELC
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to