Hi all,
I just join this group 5 minute an ago. The major reason behind to
join this group is that i think my English writing skill is weakest &
I should improve it by taking help of others. I can believe that
writing practicing will bust my skill & I will not any more attach
with weakest link group which probably though out from the Weakest
Link. Any body can help me regarding to how this email group work &
how can i send my writing paragraph and letter to someone who give
advice and help me to correct my wrong writing .I am grateful to this
kind help.

Let me introduce myself as well. I just got degree from UK University
and start a new job in City of London. Actually my degree in Economics
that's a reason i can communicate easily in the economics terminology
but when I start to write email and business letter I always stuck. My
colleagues always remind me that I write in aggressive style and not
coherent with the topics and smooth sentence. But now I am keenly
interested to take advice which helps me improve my English writing
skill. It will be pleasure for me to get an email regarding
improvement my English writing.

 Yours Sincerely,

Eastman


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to