hello
I wrote this story .please tell me if it have mistak

?How do you insist on your childhood dreams

Every one has some dreams that they are formed in childhood such as I
will become a doctor or an engineer.
I wish to be a good pilot. I wish to be a national footballer or a
singer
Some other has simple dreams for example I wish to live at a quiet
home with a nice garden. They have moral dreams
Do all of them reach their wishes?
Answer is no, but how do we insist on our dreams, and if we bear every
problem to reach them.
Some people forget their dream when they get old, and their wishes
become colorless
But some other people insist on their dreams even in thirty years old,
and more then it.
In my opinion, people don't have to forget their childhood dreams.
They have to believe in themselves.
What do you wish? And how do you insist on them?


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to