dude...! u don't 'insist' ur dream,.cuz a dream ain't that long-lastin
for u to insist?!?....but u can 'accomplish' them!


' I wish to be a good pilot, I wish to be a national footballer or a
singer'
- 'I want to be a pilot or national sports player or even a famous pop
artist'

'Some other has simple dreams for example I wish to live at a quiet
home with a nice garden.'
- some has more simpler drems like living a quiet life with nice house
and garden

'They have moral dreams
Do all of them reach their wishes?'
- they each have their own particular dreams, but do they all come
true?'

'Answer is no, but how do we insist on our dreams, and if we bear
every
problem to reach them. '
- the answer is no, but with little work you could make your dream
turns real!'

'Some people forget their dream when they get old, and their wishes
become colorless
But some other people insist on their dreams even in thirty years
old,
and more then it'
- for some people, the dreams are too good to be true, but for others,
the dreams is what they dwell upon!,.so which one would you choose?!'

'In my opinion, people don't have to forget their childhood dreams.
They have to believe in themselves.
What do you wish? And how do you insist on them? '

- I like the last sentence but not 'What do you wish? And how do you
insist on them? ''
maybe - ' like shakespeare may put it,..'to be or not to be' depends
on u,..so dare to dream and dare to be!

cheers!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to