My department has recently been tasked with requiring our users to fill out
a web form or allow them to opt-out. Since the vast majority of our
applications are CoSign protected, we thought this would be a great place to
capture our users and redirect them after a successful login. The current
thinking is we'd have an additional factor on all of our CoSign services
which will be responsible for determining whether or not the user has filled
out our form (or decided to opt-out) and either redirect them to this form
(passing the appropriate refer) or allow them to continue to whatever
application they originally were authenticating to (assuming we've verified
they filled out the form or opted out). I've noticed when specifying the
CosignRequireFactor directive, it looks for a script to simply return a 0 or
1. Without major modification, is it possible to extend this functionality
to accomplish what we're after? Perhaps it's possible to accomplish this
using something other than the CosignRequireFactor directive?

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

Nick