Well unfortunately 3.1 doesn¹t change anything, it still doesn¹t work.  I
also tried the 32bit module on a whim and same issue.  I¹m totally lost as
to why it ³fails to load² when you hit the website and shuts down the
default app pool causing a 503.  Is there any log that will tell me
something more useful than ³the data is in the error²?