Hey folks -

We've got a user at UM that complains he has to log in 3-4x a day.  I've
checked the cosign and apache logs, and don't find any messages about IP
addresses switching or having to reauth.  The only sort of strange message
I've found thusfar is in the apache error log on the cosign servers...

[Tue Feb 14 13:21:26 2012] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] KRB5CCNAME not
set, referer:
https://weblogin.umich.edu/?cosign-example.its&https://example.its.umich.edu/content/

We're still running 3.0.x.

Any ideas?