From: Jim McKane<mailto:j...@mckane.ca>
Sent: Friday, 23 June 2017 8:45 PM
To: MPGish inQB.<mailto:pbg...@yahoo.ca>
Cc: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneIreland] How do I access these records, please?

I have no idea. This is a very old page BUT let me do some research. I'll get
back to you but it will take some time.

Jim

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 11:21 PM, MPGish inQB.
<pbg...@yahoo.ca<mailto:pbg...@yahoo.ca>> wrote:
Hi.
I'm on this page. How do I access these Church records, please?
I'm in Canada.
Are they available on-line somewhere?
My G.G.Grandmother married John Watson  b1804-d, Mar 3, 1880, of Tamnaskenny,
Cty. Tyrone.
 We beleive her name to be Elizabeth McCall 1812-1885.
I'm looking for where they were buried and ANY information, these dates + names
are all I have.
They were Church of Ireland.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you!
Peggy

Church Records By
Parish<http://cotyroneireland.com/churchrecord/parishrecords.html>

Church Records By Parish

Parish Registers available:-)
Church of Ireland - 1794 >
Roman Catholic - Kildress 1835 >
Presbyterian - Orritor 1831 >, Claggan 1848 >
Others - M. Tullyroan 1874 >

Thank you, Peggy (Margaret) Gish
pbg...@yahoo.ca<mailto:pbg...@yahoo.ca> (NOT.com)
604-800-1201<tel:(604)%20800-1201>