-----Original Message-----
From: CoTyroneList [mailto:cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com] On
Behalf Of Cora-Ann Wilson
Sent: 30 November 2017 05:53 AM
To: 'Thomas Thrailkill' <tthr...@cox.net>; cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com

Hi Tom

I found this graveyard inscription on RootsIreland for Martha Cooke.   As
you can see the graveyard is on Patrick Street, Strabane.  Plot No. D30.
I've looked on google maps and there is an old graveyard on the corner of
Patrick Street and Church Street.  I've attached an image from Google Earth
taken from the Church Street side.

No doubt locals on this list might be able to provide more information.   I
do hope this is helpful.

Good luck
Cora-Ann

Name:   Martha  Cooke   Date of Death:  28-Jan-1848
Age:            Parish / District:      CAMUS
Address:                County: Co. Tyrone
Occupation:             Sex:
Graveyard
Graveyard:      PATRICK STREET  Plot No:        D30
Notes:
BENEATH THIS STONE RESTS THE MORTAL REMAINS OF JAMES COOKE A HIGHLY
RESPECTED INHABITANT OF STRABANE WHO DEPARTED THIS LIFE ON THE 28TH AUGUST
1844 AGED 77 YEARS ALSO OF MARTHA HIS BELOVED WIFE WHO DIED ON THE 28TH JANY
1848 IN HER 71ST YEAR ALSO OF SAMUEL, LYDIA, REBECCA NANCY AND OF JAMES
COOKE THEIR GRANDCHILD AND SON OF WILLIAM COOKE FORMERLY OF STRABANE ALL OF
WHICH DIED IN INFANCY.
C 2017 Copyright Irish World Heritage Centre (Tyrone + Fermanagh)
www.rootsireland.ie