Hello Peter,

In what era would these deaths and burials have occurred? The burial grounds of
Old Leckpatrick, and Patrick Street, Strabane, and were closed in the 1920s

Len Swindley

From: Peter Kincaid<mailto:jwk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 28 February 2018 6:50 AM
To: Len Swindley<mailto:len_swind...@hotmail.com>
Cc: CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com>

Len Swindley, would you be so kind as to check the same graveyard sources you
cite for Kincaids (Kincade, Kinkaid, Kinkead)?  There was a family of Kincaids
I am sure is connected to mine in lands about Woodend (Ballee, Holyhill,
Keenaghan/Silverhill & Tullyard).  John & Sarah Kincaid were of Ballee.  James
and Thomas Kincaid were of Holyhill.  James may have started in Ballee - the
latter married Margaret Caton and later Susan (Black) Nixon.  Thomas' daughter
Lucinda married John Stevenson.  William Kincaid married Nancy McFarlane,
apparently a daughter of Daniel McFarlane of Holyhill.  John Dickson of
Keenaghan was married to Mary Kincaid.  John Kincaid was married to Elizabeth
Lindsay, daughter of John Lindsay of Tullyard.  Looks like they attended the
Presbyterian church at Artigarvan.  I have yet to find any burial information
on any of these Kincaids so anything you have will greatly help piecing this
family together.

Best wishes!

Peter

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 8:52 AM, Len Swindley