John Todd (1799-1881) his wife Margaret Skelly (1804-1881) and their children
emigrated from Fymore to Canada and then settled in St. Johnsbury Vermont, US.

I have reached a dead end with John Todd and Margaret Skelly, despite family
members having traveled to the remains of their cottage in Fymore.

Johns place of birth is listed as Ireland in US census records, and I have some
information that Margaret may have been from the Dublin area, but that is
unsubstantiated.

Any information or links would be greatly appreciated!

Dave Todd
Glen, NH, US

Sent from Mail for Windows 10